Pasta Carbonara Recipe with Bacon
Imagine a soft spaghetti noodles in a creamy egg sauce with bites of crunchy bits of bacon folded in between every bite.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Cuisine: Japanese inspired
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese
- 5 slices of bacon
- 2 dime size spaghetti
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- Bring a pot to a boil and add spaghetti in. Cook for 11 minutes or until pasta is soft.
- While pasta is cooking, in a mixing bowl crack and whisk 2 eggs. Whisk eggs until little or no egg whites. Grate 1 cup of parmesan cheese and add to mixing bowl
- Use a frying pan and pan fry 5 pieces of bacon until bacon is crispy. Use scissors to cut into small pieces.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain pasta and add to mixing bowl right away and mix with egg mixture. Add in crispy bacon to mixing bowl. Use tongs to mix everything together
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve!
Keywords: Pasta Carbonara Recipe with Bacon